If you’re not eating salmon – you are SERIOUSLY missing out! Unless you’re vegetarian, then GO YOU and replace the salmon with tofu or any other protein you want!
I personally love how thick and creamy salmon tastes when cooked perfectly. I also have a serious relationship with broccoli slaw made into an asian salad. So if you have similar tastes to me, you will be obsessed with this salad recipe. It can be eaten warm (my fave) or cold.
- Preheat your oven to 425
- Season salmon with pepper and a little salt
- Cook salmon for 30 minutes (or until fish is JUST flakey.. not dry!
- While salmon is cooking, heat 1 tbsp olive oil on a pan
- Add 2 cups broccoli slaw to pan
- Once wilted, add 2 tbsp coconut aminos and 2 tsp siracha
- Put salmon on top of broccoli slaw and top with low sodium soy sauce, siracha, spicy mustard, or any other condiments that you enjoy!
You can also make this ahead of time. Just refrigerate after it cools down, and you have a great salad for the next day. A great meal of healthy fats and veggies! LOVE!
I also use broccoli slaw raw as a salad base on a weekly basis. Just add some edemame, snow peas, protein, and sauces — voila. Make this salad your own!